YAH Membership Online Sign-Up
Be a part of the YAH family!
If you share a passion for healthy living and want to know more like-minded youths, sign up as a YAH advocate and join us in our aim to make a difference through youth health advocacy!
If you think that you have an interest in these topics, you are who we are looking for!
- Alcohol abuse/Binge drinking (Substance Abuse IG)
- Underage Sex/Unprotected Sex (Mental and Sexual Wellness IG)
- Smoking (Substance Abuse IG)
- Mental Wellness (Mental and Sexual Wellness IG)
- Healthy living/Nutrition (Nutrition and Physical Activity IG)
- Physical fitness (Nutrition and Physical Activity IG)
What are the benefits?
- Receive CIP/CEP hours for the hours spent on YAH/HPB programmes.
- Receive Health Ambassador Network (HAN) Service Hours on top of CIP/CEP hours. This is applicable for all hours spent on YAH/HPB programmes, including administrative work at own time.
- Widen your network of peers and be exposed to team-work and other life skills such as event management, budgeting and communication skills.
- Be trained periodically on skills such as peer guidance, event management, public speaking and budgeting.
- Attend official HPB events as Youth Health Ambassadors under the Health Ambassador Network!
If you are still schooling and aged between 17-25, but really want to join us, don’t worry! This is as YAH, including the YAH Exco, is made up fully of students and youths! So we really understand your concerns. As long as you are passionate, you still can join in the fun and contribute in making a difference.
Expected commitment for YAH Advocates/IG members will be about once a month, and it is entirely up to you how you plan to commit for YAH – you can be active more than once a month for three months that you are free and then take time off for your school commitments like exams and tests! It’s your choice on how to plan your time in YAH.
So, what are you still waiting for? Join us and be part of a close-knit YAH family today!